A Conversation on Savings, Mergers & Acquisitions, Obama, Taxes, and Beyond
From cost savings strategies to Obama’s tax policies to managing mergers and acquisitions, EquaTerra advisors speak from first-hand experience on what pharmaceutical companies are doing now to survive and thrive, using the latest sourcing strategies for competitive advantage.
Features: Vicki Phelan, EquaTerra Pharmaceutical Managing Director,
and Rich Pierle, EquaTerra Client Executive
Duration: approximately 14 minutes
Click here to listen to the podcast now.
- How pharmaceutical companies are successfully coping in the economic downturn
- The Obama administration’s policies and their effect on strategy and decision making
- Where pharmaceutical companies are finding cost savings beyond labor arbitrage
- Cost savings through facilities management outsourcing
- Mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and implications for complex sourcing arrangements
More from EquaTerra on These Topics: